Date(s) - Saturday, February 24, 2018
9:15 am - 12:30 pm
I hope that you are well.
I am pleased to confirm details of the upcoming Scottish FA Player Pathway In-service / ERSDA Development Day.
Details are as follows,
Event – Scottish FA Player Pathway In-Service (4v4 / 5v5 / 7v7)
- Venue – Barrhead High School / Cowan Park 3G Pitch
- Date – Saturday 24th February 2018
- Time – Registration 9.15am / In-service begins 9.30am to 12.30pm
(Attendance is required at the whole event to be accredited. Coaches will be accredited with attendance when they sign out of the in-service at the end of the morning.)
- How to book – Places are allocated on a first come first serve basis until bookings close at 12noon on Wednesday 21 February 2018 or until all spaces are allocated, whichever comes first. Coaches must book through www.scottishfalive.co.uk Coaches who do not pre-register for this event will not be accredited with attendance at this event and therefore not accrue the required CCD hours or satisfy the ERSDA registration criteria.
- Additional Info:
- Coaches who are taking a Soccer 5’s team should book under the 4v4 workshop on the Scottish FA Live site.
- As this in-service can be used to accredit CCD hours to your coaching certificates, this event is open to all coaches no matter what league they plan to play in during 2018. ERSDA coaches who must attend as a condition of their teams registration are encouraged to book early to avoid disappointment.
I will send further information to all coaches who successfully book onto the in-service nearer the time of the event.
Scottish FA Football Development Officer”
Giffnock SC Football Development