On Police advice, following recent events in Manchester and London, there will be NO PARKING permitted in the vicinity of the Norwood and Cartha Playing Fields throughout the Football Festival. This includes Dumbreck Road, Pollok Estate and the small Car Park facilities at Cartha Rugby Club.
Giffnock Soccer Centre has secured Netherpollok playing fields as the ONLY parking area for both weekends of the Football Festival.
Blue badge ONLY and bus drop off is available at Cartha Rugby Pavilion as limited spaces there this year. Netherpollok parking is only a short walk to playing area.
- Take Barrhead Turn off on M77
- Head east along Barrhead Road
- At Pollokshaws Roundabout take 1st left into Pollokshaws Road
- Follow Road until Traffic lights at Arnold Clark
- Turn Left into Haggs Road
- Follow Road for 400 yards
- Netherpollok Playing Fields 51 Haggs Road
- For your SATNAV key in G41 4AP
Please click on the Tournament Rules icon to view all information related to the small sided, 7-a-side and 11-a-side formats during the tournament.